Sebuah Ilusi Optik

2 Years... again, an introduction

Hmm.. seems like 2 years has passed since my last entry. The longest ever. Maybe this is the introduction entry after the loooooong recess. hehhehe.
My last post is on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 and gush... as i'm writing this, the day is Wednesday, April 16 2008. 2 years is a long time.. Many things happened.. and most of the important part. I'm not single anymore. hehehhe.Just wanna try some writing in English. I'm not really good in English actually... But, i try my best. =)

Mayb after 2 years i've lost my killer ability to write. Well.. honestly speaking, blog and me is not a new things. I've gone through a lot of modification and variation in researching the prospect of blog. Then, i come out with the words, amazing and if you're the politician.. be aware. Cause, if you fail to use the cyber space (blog of course), you have higher possibility to loose in the election. (case study : PRU12)..

Recently, they all talk about blog. Mostly, after the election. Some sorts of "after terngantok baru terngadah" <--- correct me for the words terngantok? what the hell is it... i dunnow. ;p

Hmm.. actually, i don't want to make this blog as a politics blog. But, this is my blog. Who cares. Hahahha... that's all for today.

No comments: